11/6/12

arabian rock


















crazy sunday night in shinjuku with some good friends who I haven't seen for a year...
Yu and Yukako... they are two of my greatest friends here in tokyo...
I met Yu last year... I was doing a lot of shopping in the iconic store CANDY where he worked...and so we hung out and since have become close friends... Yukako is his long-term girlfriend, who I met for the first time this night, aside from the many facetime chats between melbourne and tokyo...
the restaurant was called Arabian Rock... it was a themed restaurant with costumes, flames flying and lots of pot rubbing... tokyo is all fantasy and it's one reason why i love it so much!
the second set of photos were taken in a random karaoke bar in shinjuku-nichome* where it was all very wild and theatrical... thanks for the welcome party friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment